graphic design, website design, digital marketing
By reading or using this website (or Whitney's related websites) you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER - Maxfield & Madison Co.(aka Whitney Morton Woodcock) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, in the e-books, or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Whitney Morton Woodcock.
(2) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT - Everything on this website (and Whitney's related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Whitney's other related websites, is her property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(3) PERMISSIONS POLICY - YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT WHITNEY'S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
(4) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER - Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Whitney Morton Woodcock has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(5) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK - This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos ("Protected Information") are the property of Whitney Morton Woodcock, and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Whitney Morton Woodcock's express written consent.
(6) TESTIMONIALS - This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Whitney's content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Whitney's character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(7) AFFILIATES - On occasion, Whitney may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Whitney is highly selective and she only promotes the people whose programs, products and/or services she respects and loves. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Whitney is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(8) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS - You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Whitney and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Whitney from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
(10) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of communications by simply selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the footer of all e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. We will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Whitney does not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.